Parent Mtg Notes
Parent/Interest Meeting 3/22/18
- Review of Indoor Success
- Outdoor Schedule
- Practice Schedule
- Alternate Field Event Schedule
- Registration – Deadline to register is April 8th
- Team Affiliation (for former BBGC athletes)
- Outdoor Schedule/Meets
- New meet(s) – DMV Invitational and Youth International Championships
- Youth Outdoor Championships, Rochester NY – Optional meet for those that do not qualify past PVA Championships. Not a team meet.
- Regionals and Nationals locations and hotel info
- PVA Championship volunteers needed, at least four
- Possible fundraisers include MOD Pizza, Bracelets, Chocolate Bars, Fun Walk/Run @ Bowie Town Center
- NEW: If no participation in fundraisers, families will be assessed a $75 fee due June 1st. If fee is not paid, athlete will not be allowed to participate in PVA Championships. We must have full team participation in all fundraisers!!
- A 4-5 week turnaround for uniforms, “fittings” will be the first day of practice
- Participation Fees
- New: Fee structure was changed to accommodate siblings, returning athlete’s fees are lower.
- How many we have, what events we have and who does what
- Parents that would like to help/coach, contact Asia