January 02, 2019
Happy New Year!
I hope each of you had a wonderful and restful holiday! I'm excited for what's to come for House of Speed over the next few months. We are fully in competition mode and have just ten short weeks before Hershey Indoor Nationals in NY!!
A few things:
1) We will have a light practice for about an hour or so on Saturday 1/5/19.
2) Practices will now be held between 12pm and 2pm for the rest of the season.
3) The calendar has "TBD" for a few dates this month for it's location...will let you guys know by next Monday the details. I'm advance planning for weird winter weather.
4) I will send out USATF membership information next week for those of you that need a new membership or need to renew your current membership.
5) Our second meet of the season is this Sunday, 1/6/19. The event roster is posted on the main website here: https://www.houseofspeed.org/pages/25311/1-6-19-meet-2
5b) I'll add the times from the first meet to the "Times and Results" tab this evening. Please take a look at the Youth Time Standards in the same tab. It will give you a point of reference for what's average for your child in each event by age group.
6) Lastly, decisions about the Outdoor season's schedule will be made fairly soon. Registration will open February 1st and remain open until mid-April(ish). Will post a tentative schedule soon. Advance notice: There will be no practice during Spring Break!
If you have questions drop me a line.